Brakes are obviously an essential component when it comes to safe driving.
We have highly trained fully qualified technicians that will carry out a FREE no obligation brake inspection along with a quotation if we find your vehicle does require new brakes.
If you decide to have any of your braking system repaired or replaced you can be assured that we only use parts of the highest quality and they will only be fitted by experienced qualified technicians.
Did you know?
- Front brakes normally wear out before rear brakes because they handle a higher percentage of the braking load.
- Brake pads should be replaced if the pad has worn down to a thickness of 3mm.
- Brake disc thickness should be measured and replaced if they measure at or below the manufacturers safe minimum thickness specification.
- When new parts are fitted, it's vital to drive gently and carefully until they 'bed in' which can take upto 200miles.
- Excessive braking action on new parts will potentially damage them leading to loss of braking efficiency and performance and potential noises.
Symptoms of Brake Problems
- A grinding or squealing noise when braking.
- Brakes juddering when applied.
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A grinding noise when the brakes are applied or taken off.
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent.
- A high, hard brake pedal or wheels locking upon braking.
If you have experienced any of these problems or simply want to check your brakes are safe, please call in for a free brake inspection.
Mon - Thu: 8.00 until 17.30
Friday - 8.00 until 16.30
Saturday: Service Closed
Bank holiday: Closed
By appointment only
Bank holiday: Please ring for opening times